We at Four Day Ray appreciate your support and feel privileged to be part of the great community that is Fishers, Indiana. Our priority is to protect our guests and staff. Considering the recent news from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the COVID-19 virus and worldwide concerns, we would like to share our action plan to address our guests' and staff's safety.
1.) Increased frequency and duration of hand washing
2.) Frequent use of EPA-approved disinfecting and sanitizing spray and wipes on hard surfaces such as handheld POS devices, tables, door handles, and handrails
3.) Limiting personal contact between our staff and guests including shaking hands
4.) Frequent glove changes when handling food
5.) Single use plastic cups for all beverages
6.) Additional sanitizing options throughout the restaurant and brewery for staff and guests
7.) Increased table spacing in dining areas to provide social distance
8.) Ongoing monitoring and adaptation of our plans as the CDC and WHO provide new information on the development of the situation
9.) We are not filling outside containers until further notice, i.e. growlers, mug club mugs, and Tuesday fill mugs.
· You can purchase a new growler for $2.95 to fill
· You can purchase crowlers for half the price of a growler + $1 for FDR can
· Instead of “BYO Tuesday Fills” we will now offer $3 pints on Tuesdays
· Mug Club members will receive $4 pints in lieu of a mug fill
We want to encourage the community, guests and our staff to consider the following:
· Stay home if you feel sick or have symptoms consistent with Covid-19
· Avoid touching your eyes and mouth
· Sneeze or cough into a disposable tissue and promptly wash your hands
· Practice social distancing to reduce exposure in large groups
· Avoid those who are sick
The safety of our staff and guests is extremely important to us and we appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you soon.
The Four Day Ray Team!