The day has finally arrived! Prince Igor Day 1.19.19! Tomorrow we welcome you to our Fishers tasting room and restaurant to celebrate all things Barrel Aged. As we’re making last minute preparations and planning to not let the snowpocalypse of 2019 get in our way, we want to take a moment to thank everyone who has been involved from our brewers Mitch Ackerman and Brian Graham to our serving staff, thank you for being part of this special day.
Know before you go!
1. Entry to the event is free. Tasting packages, bottles, and draft will be available for purchase starting at 12pm.
2. We have a limited amount of Prince Igor Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout 22oz bottles available for purchase. No variants in bottles. These are first come, first serve starting at 12pm. Bottles are $18.
3. We will be offering pours of Prince Igor Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, variants, and guest taps. Tasting packages will be $20 and include a commemorative glass and 3-6oz Four Day Ray pours. You can also purchase single 6oz pours.
4. The Prince Igor Day specialty tap list will be available in both our 21+tasting room and family-friendly restaurant.
5. We have a few barrels available for purchase $125/each – contact Mitch@fourdayray.com for availability.
6. We have a surprise release!! Kings Lunch Peanut Butter Banana Porter will be making its debut at 3pm. Don’t miss this release.
7. Prince Igor Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout was named after our Russian lead electrician Igor during the construction of our building in 2016, who like the beer, gets better with age.
Check out the complete timed release tap list, details regarding the beers, and any last minute FAQ’s on the event page by visiting the event page here – Prince Igor Day 1.19.19.
We look forward to celebrating the release of our very first barrel aged beer with the community. I hope you’re able to join us tomorrow for the party. It’s going to be a great day and we can’t wait to celebrate with you!
See you soon and travel safe – Four Day Ray team