Welcome to Igloo Garden – Your Private Oasis In The Cold Winter Months
Gather friends and family (up to 6 people) and have lunch, dinner, and drinks in one of five lit-up igloos! These igloos are by reservation only. Each heated igloo is set with seating for 6 people comfortably, a personal Bluetooth speaker, air purifier, and will be serviced by our experienced team members. Order from our regular food and beverage menu. All reservations are limited to 2 hours and no outside food or beverages will be permitted. Please come prepared for the elements. Bringing blankets are encouraged. The igloos are heated but can be chilly. Guests 21 and over recommended. No pets allowed.
$30 Food and Beverage Minimum Per Person (Adult or Child)
Credit card required for booking, $50 no call no show policy.
Min 4 people, max 6 people per Igloo for 2 hours
Please check-in 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
What does the $30 per person food and beverage minimum include?
Order from our regular food and beverage menu. There is a minimum spend of $30 for each guest in your group (i.e.if there are 2 adults and 2 children in your group your minimum would be $120, if you have 5 adults and 1 child in your group your minimum would be $180). Taxes and gratuity are not included in the $30 per person minimum.
Can I bring more than 6 people?
No. There can only be 6 people (adults and children) per igloo at one time.
Are the igloos heated?
Igloos are heated but can still be chilly so please dress appropriately. You may also bring a blanket.
Are the igloos Dog-Friendly?
We understand that things are unpredictable during the COVID 19 pandemic. If situations arise in which illness occurs, or you no longer feel comfortable honoring your reservation, you will need to cancel within 72 hours of your reservation. If we receive a cancellation within 72 hours, a refund will be submitted. Inside of 72 hours, you will not receive a refund. All cancellations must be made via the email you received from Open Table or by calling the restaurant. Cancellations will not be taken through social media channels.
COVID Guidelines and Cleaning Protocol
· We encourage each rental to be limited to your household members or social bubble to reduce the risk of virus transmission.
· A HEPA air filter will be placed in each unit.
· Tables and chairs will be disinfected between uses.
· We will open each igloo for 15 minutes between reservations for air sanitization.
· Hand sanitizer will be available within the igloo for customer use.
· Digital menu provided.
· Each guest must wear a mask when you are not eating or drinking.
· All staff at Four Day Ray Brewing will continue to wear masks and practice safety guidelines per the city and state's latest orders from the health department for COVID. Please maintain distance and demonstrate the same rules.