We're hiring events team members to help at festivals and events in 2021!
Send your resume and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events team members are the face of Four Day Ray Brewing at off site & on site events. They will be responsible for beer & equipment during events. During an orientation period, events team members will learn & be tested on Four Day Ray Brewing & beer styles/details. This is a part-time weekend-based job Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Some events will occur during evenings during the week, but 90% will be Friday-Sunday. Events team members will be given advance notice on all events and have the opportunity to sign up for as many as they would like. Event placement will be in the hands of the Marketing & Events Director. Peak times are May through October.
• Provide sampling at accounts and other promotional events to drive sales in local markets
• Provide excellent customer service and education on Four Day Ray Brewing, culture and business practices
• Understand and maintain legal compliance when serving and selling our beers
• Availability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends; available during peak seasons (May-October)
• Must be 21 or older
• Ability to have reliable transportation to event locations
• Exceptional customer service skills and abilities
• General knowledge of brewing and the beer industry
• Must have a Alcoholic Beverage Serving Permit or be willing to acquire one.
• MUST have a positive outgoing attitude towards others
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Self-motivated to succeed and follow instructions
• Able to lift 50 lbs
• Good communicator with team & event audience
• Eagerness to learn
Please send your resume and inquiries to email@example.com